Thursday, November 5, 2009

No time to get sick!

I can't believe it, Tuesday afternoon I started feeling not so well. I finished my workday with a fever, and foolishly decided to try and do my swim workout, when I really wanted to sit in the hot tub and get warm. I abandoned the effort after 20 minutes. I couldn't keep track of my laps, and didn't have the energy to post the required effort. I planned a sick day yesterday but work wouldn't leave me alone. They even called me at 10 pm, knowing I'd been sick all day.

I don't have time to be sick! I have a long scheduled bike ride in 10 days, a 10K on Thanksgiving day, and another one a week after that. This is all to get me ready for my next real race, the HIM in April.

I got a good night's sleep last night and feel much better. I'm going running this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment