Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pre-race bike check

I picked up my bike from the store today where it was getting its usual pre-race check up. I also asked them to investigate a new creak in the crankset area. They said the left hub was too tight and thought that might be the source of the noise. It wasn't, so someone is going to have to take that area back apart and start from scratch.

I finished my last bike workout, leaving me with just one run workout before the race. Michael sold his car, freeing up space in the garage. I finally moved a bunch of bike stuff into that area, including my trainer, and completed my first workout in the garage. It's a nice cool day, but even with all the doors open it was hot in the there. Maybe I'll loose some more weight that way!

I think I'm going to have to keep training after race season; all this spare time is driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment